Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thank you all

It is 10:00, and I am finished making out my two finals for tomorrow. I am really tired, so I will go to bed and count on studying for my midterm while my students are taking their tests tomorrow and during my planning period and lunch. Again pray for clarity of thought. My class is called Students with Mild Disorders and has really been informative. Most of the terms are familiar to me, but I have two short answer questions that require me to memorize eight items for each one. For some reason memorization is not as easy for me as it once was. I can't imagine why--it's not that I'm older than I was when I was in college.
Thank you all for your encouragement concerning this blog. It has been good therapy for me, and I hope it can help others.
Today has been a rough one--I forgot my lunch duty, lost my temper fourth hour, had to take care of more of the business of getting the truck insurance taken care of, but I have it all checked off. If the copiers will work in the morning so that I can copy my tests easily, I'll be able to check off the rest of my to do list.
If anyone reading this has any experience that may help us with a problem, I would appreciate your advice. Here's the deal. Jason's truck was totaled. It was worth three times what he owed, so the insurance company is trying to get the title transferred so that they can pay us the remainder of the value. I don't want to hire an attorney. It would cost more than the truck is worth to straighten this out. I was the beneficiary on his bank account in Nebraska, but was not listed on his Bancfirst account here. I also was not listed on his title. I really don't know where to begin.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Debbie,

My mom (Cindy Motley, Tony may remember her) works for an attorney in Seminole and she may be able to help you out and point you in the right direction. If you will email me at Lindsaynp@gmail.com I can put you in contact with her.

Lindsay

Lindsay said...

I just called my mom and she said she would be glad to help. She is already making a few phone calls so will have some info for you if you are still needing it.

K. D. said...

Hey Debbie,
Call my mom, my cousin is an attorney and a pretty good one at that. If mom can't help you Stacey I'm sure can. But mom is pretty good in situations like this.

K. D. said...

Hey Debbie, I called mom and she said Stacey can tell you what to do. Email me if you want her or moms number! Kcesue@msn.com