Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Grammar doesn't count here

OK, let's get this straight. I keep having people apologize for not writing correctly. I do not look at your grammar when I get a comment from you. Yesterday Janna wished she could spell check her comments. Today Allison and Carson's roommate sent an email, and he apologized for his writing. His note was so nice and kind--believe me I didn't notice that he had anything misspelled or any grammar errors. If you have a message you want to send me from your heart, your spelling, grammar, sentence structure means nothing. I have reread some of my posts and found typos and errors. I have tried to fix some of them, but I keep finding more.
Through the years I have had preachers who were intimidated by having an English teacher in their congregation. I always tell them, "If you have a message for me from God Almighty, I don't care if you use proper grammar--just give me the message."
Pray for clarity of thought for me for the next 24 hours. I have to finish making out two finals for my classes to take tomorrow, and I have to study for and take my midterm in my class tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Well I would have been worried about grammar and spelling...... except until today I didn't even know we could leave you comments on here.lol..... I get on here every morning and evening to see what you have to say and how your day has started and ended. I just want you to know that you are loved and thought of daily. You are more like Granny everyday. Thru this you have shown her strength. I am so sorry for your loss . I love Jason he was the closest thing I ever had to a big brother. Your house was my second home growing up because if Allison and I weren't at my house we were at yours. I remember that every Easter@ Granny and Pa's and that I was still the youngest I would always win the Egg hunts because Jason would help me find all the eggs. Crystal, Allison, Brandy and Toby would get so mad. I love you guys if there is anything in this world that I can do for you guys just tell me and I will.