Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back to school

This is my last weekend before inservice starts. This Wed. we go back to the routine that keeps us busy for nine months of the year. Have I made good use of my time this summer? I have spent a lot of my time studying for my three classes, playing on the computer, hanging out with my kids, just goofing off. I hope there is not a pie chart in heaven that shows how I spent my life here on earth.
I am fairly comfortable with my time-management during the school year, but during summer, not so much.
Usually I am ready for school to start back. This year since, I finished summer school on July 28th, and return to school on August 5th, I'm not ready. There are too many big jobs that I had to leave undone. Oh well, there's always next summer.

No comments: