Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good news, bad news.

What a crazy day. First, I went to Cross Timbers to tutor my two little guys, and one of them wasn't there. Then I drove all the way to Ada, stayed in class about 15 minutes, and my professor told us she had a faculty meeting, and we were dismissed. Gas is $2.60. What a waste of time and money. Then I have been busting my tail trying to get the first half of my portfolio finished, and my other professor called today to tell me that we won't be meeting tomorrow, so we will meet next week WHEN WE TURN IT IN.
Oh well, I'll just do my best and hope it is enough. I have had a 4. so far, and I really want to maintain that, but I'm starting to think What difference does it Make. I need a pep talk.
To top it all off, it is hot, not June hot, July hot--with no reprieve in sight.
That's what this blog if for. I gripe into it so that I won't bite everyone's head off.

No comments: