Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Lion King

I went to OKC last night to see The Lion King at the Civic Center. I still can't believe how great it was. Because we went to Disneyland when the movie came out, I thought I had seen all the creative things that could be done with this show. I was so wrong. I want to see it again.
Every time I see that a Broadway show is going to be in OKC or Tulsa, I think I will get tickets, but I don't follow through. I am making a resolution. I will resolve to buy tickets for a specific date and make myself go. Life's too short to wait for the perfect time to do the things we want to do.
We are having storms in Oklahoma tonight. I want to go to sleep, but I keep listening for the weather to report that all is well in Stillwater so that I can rest easy. At least I don't have to worry about tornados in heaven. I kind of like to watch storms from a safe place. Maybe in heaven God allows storms without the danger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie - I know how busy you must be with all the school activities but your "heart sharing" has been a great blessing to a lot of readers, including me, and I'm glad to see back online. You were definitely in my thoughts and prayers on Mother's Day. I know it was a difficult day. Take care of YOU! Paula