Friday, April 24, 2009

Ready for spring gardening

I went to buy plants today. I haven't been working in my flower beds because my hands were hurting, it has been cold, I've been busy, etc. etc. etc. I cleaned house Wed. night so I am planning to work outside tomorrow. After my trip to the accupuncturist yesterday, my hands did not hurt today. Very strange.
I bought flowers, vegetables, and herbs. I have a feeling the wind is going to blow a gale tomorrow, so the work will be exhausting, but I'm ready to be physically tired. I go to bed each night mentally and emotionally tired, but I seldom am physically exhausted. I like that feeling. Very, Very, strange.
I just found out my summer school schedule at EAst Central. I will go from 7:30 to 4:00 Monday through Thursday for the entire month of June. YUK!!! The only consolation is that I will be finished with my master's. Yea!!! It has really been fun to challenge my mind with new methods and teaching ideas, but I'm ready to be finished so that I can figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

No comments: